Welcome To Our Biofarm Grassfed Provisions

Free Shipping

On all orders over $75.00.

100% Quality

Free from pesticides and chemicals.

100% Payment Secure

Your payment are safe with us.

Support 24/7

Contact us 24 hours a day.

OUR PHILOSOPHY

We combine modern technology and many environmentalism efforts to raise our animals in a healthy and sustainable way. We also supplement their diet with fresh grass that is free from pesticides and chemicals to enhance an organism’s fitness.

Our flock gets approximately 30% of their diet from fresh grass and the other 70% comes from a high-quality non-GMO, non-medicated diet with varying concentrations of protein according to their species and weight. This nutrition is soy-free and does not contain growth hormones. It supports a balanced diet consisting of calcium and phosphorous to support the development of strong bones, DHA to help support brain development, and antioxidant Vitamin E to help keep defenses strong against everyday challenges. As a local family business participating in this community, we really do our best to treat our animals with the love and the respect they deserve…the way God intended!

Proudly

OUR TOP SELLING

The Highest Quality Products

Take care of yours

Return to purity

Take care of your family's health with the best 100% natural products, the best flavors direct from the farm.

SHOP NOW

OUR BEST PRODUCTS

Free of artificial pesticides, fertilizers, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs, or other synthetic contaminants.

Our Mission

To create an alternative to the current meat commodity system, and to create a meaningful connection between the farmer and the customer, so people can know and appreciate exactly where their food comes from.

"know your farmer know your food"

We don’t have to read much to know that our food system is broken.

Factory farms are the norm in our society. No respect for animals’ well-being or their natural behaviors. Our animals are treated inhumanly with no regard for their quality of life or what they eat.

We as humans live in a crazy stressful society where even the meats and animal products, we consume are full of antibiotics, medications of all sorts and stressed. Those animals live cramped up in huge poultry houses with thousands of birds, they never see the light of day or get any fresh air.

So our mission is to create an alternative to the current meat factory-farm system, and to create a meaningful connection between the farmer and the customer, so people can know and appreciate exactly where their food comes from.

translation missing: en.general.search.loading